Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poor Lil' Miss


Raya has had a hard few days. She got really sick on Saturday night and we were not able to bring down the fever with Tylenol so we had to call the emergency nurse and get the low down on fever protocol. They told us that we had to keep it under 105 or head to the ER so Raya and I spent the night in a cool shower. Sunday we took her to the dr and after a few blood and urine tests they told us she had a virus and would be just fine in a few days. Today she woke up fever free and seems to be on the road to recovery! YAY!!!

5 comments:

The Harrells said...

Poor Raya! Glad she's feeling better!

Lisa said...

So glad she is feeling better! I was worried when I read your fb post!

Lisa said...

So glad she is feeling better! I was worried when I read your fb post!

Mya and River said...

Poor thing. That is so scary isn't it? I remember the first time Mya had a fever of 103. I was crying for her. Glad she is feeling better now!! :)

mp said...

Glad she's all better! Tell Kevin good luck tomorrow from the Parker people!