Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey guys! I'm going to try blogging again . . . wish me luck :)

'What's New Wednesday'
1. Had a fun Christmas with the kids! We stayed home for the first time ever on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning and it was amazing to have some time with just our own little family! Bryce's favorite thing under the tree was a little box of goldfish crackers lol!

2. Kevin got a horrible case of the stomach bug the day after Christmas and had to go to the ER to get an IV of fluids . . . and I got it later that night YUCK! Thanks to our moms we made it through and the kids never got sick!

3. I'm so lucky to have a hubby that enjoys cooking!!! Don't know what I would do without him!

4. Raya had her 9 month dr visit and is doing super! She is almost 20 pounds and crawling and pulling up all over the place. I don't think it will be too much longer before she is walking!!

5. Mr. Bryce is only 2 and his mean mom is treating him like a kindergartner! He knows all his letters, quite a few sounds and we are about to start on sight words and sight word readers . . . I think he will be reading by 3.

6. I got several beanie orders for Bailey B and have had a blast making cute things for everyone. I also made my first 'man scarf' for my brother-in-law this Christmas and he loved it!

7. Bryce is very into puzzles! We got him a 24 piece farm puzzle for Christmas and he can already do it by himself. So, we went to Target and bought him a few more and he is doing great!

8. Kevin has some job possibilities this month. . . big changes could be coming our way . . . please keep him in your thoughts.

9.Raya's first word I'm sad to say was 'dada' but she quickly moved on to 'mama' ;)

10. Bryce's new joke : "Horse Nap" yep, that's it . . . he made it up and thinks it's the best thing ever! LOL

4 comments:

Mya and River said...

Glad to see you back!! We've missed you!

Lisa said...

So glad you are back! Bryce is a smarty! Kids of teachers really do have a leg up on other kids! I taught Kyleigh how to read this past summer! It was fun and I love to hear her read when we have her on weekends. It's even better than teaching the kids in class!

The Harrells said...

Love it all!!

Buncle said...

I love the man-scarf! Horse snap you!