Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, The Colors of Spring!

This is a pic of the vine in our front yard!!! It's sooooo beautiful :) Love. Love. Love the Spring!


Took the kids to the park the other day and saw a small field of bluebonnets. This is the best pic I could get . . . hope to go back in a few weeks and take some more! Might be a fun pic to play with on photo shop. Hmmmmmm any takers ;) LOL


Look at the pretty colors in this pic!!!! Yes, that would be Kevin's leg after his soccer game this weekend. How many times do I have to say it . . . "YOU ARE 31 NOT 18 COME ON!!!!" I love you honey but REALLY?

4 comments:

The Harrells said...

Love them! I'll play with it :) What kind of look are you going for?

mp said...

I love that pic of the kids!! So cute. And I didn't know your front vine made flowers, very pretty!

The Bailey's said...

Thanks girls!! Carolyn- I don't have anything in mind . . . you can do whatever you want and I will love it!!!

Lisa said...

Spring is the best time! I love the look on both of their faces! SO happy to just be kids outside!