Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill Ya In Friday!

Can you believe it's March already? It's going to be a busy month!

Here's a few things that have already happened in the Bailey house:
1. Finally got news back on the Windcrest job and Kevin did not get selected. Good news is that we don't have to move! I was getting a little sad at the idea of having to leave here . . . we've worked so hard on this house.
2. Raya is getting her top two teeth! Yes, she is almost a year and these are her first teeth. . . I know, it's crazy.
3. As ya'll know we have potty trained Bryce but we still put him in a diaper for bedtime. Well, he seemed to be waking up dry most nights so we decided to try and take away the diaper AND hooray for Bryce! Two nights of no diaper and no pee!!!!
4. I LOVE THE BACHELOR! Every season I tell myself that I'm not going to watch and every season I get pulled in. I think Emily is just the cutest thing that I have ever seen and I really really hope that he picks her . . . if not, she should be the new bachelorette!
5. Kevin is playing soccer again and let me just say that the dude still thinks he is 18! I didn't go to the game last week b/c it was during the kids naptime and he comes home all bruised and scratched up AND got a yellow card! WHAT? Oh, and they still tied 0-0.

Here's a look at what's to come:
6. IT'S RAYA'S BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!! My little girl is going to be 1 on March, 29th :) We are going to have a butterfly birthday for her at the park. FUN FUN FUN!
7. It's been so pretty outside we stared working on the side fence and garden. Kevin wanted to try and grow beans this year so he's making another garden in the back :) Wish us luck
8. I'm trying out a new Bailey B product . . . it's a secret but if it works out I'm going to be sooooo excited!!!
9. Brandon (my brother-in-law) is getting his masters and Trista (B's girlfriend), Amanda (Holl's girlfriend) and Jeanie (my mother-in-law) are all celebrating their b-days this month too :) PARTY TIME!
10. I'm getting excited about spring cleaning! Container Store here I come!!!

Thanks to all of you who made it through this whole post! Sorry for the book ;) Pics and videos next time! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

mp said...

what's a yellow card? like a flag? too funny!

great update. we sent kevin a card, did he get it yet?

have a great weekend!

The Bailey's said...

In soccer when you get in trouble you get carded. Yellow is like a warning and red you get kicked out of the game, have to pay a fine and have to sit out the next time. No card yet but I'll check the mail today :) So sweet of you to think of him! Miss you guys!!